Client Services Manager
Dave Mayer is Client Services Manager for DDI UK. In this role he is responsible for the operational effectiveness of all UK managed client projects and is a member of the UK Management Team.
He has lead a number of projects including the design and implementation of a European wide data management and process
- Previously Account Manager, DDI UK and Client Services Team Leader DDI UK.
- In 2006 Dave was the first non North American to win DDI’s ‘Service Award’ in recognition of outstanding service to clients and DDI associates.
In his role, key areas of accountability include:
- LEAN initiatives
- Management and engagement of contract associates
- Maintaining appropriate utilisation of internal resources
- Management of the European price list
- Management of the UK Client Services Team
- Identification and implementation of solutions to increase quality and customer satisfaction
Education and Credentials
- Educated to degree level.
- Certified facilitator for DDI leadership development courses, Interaction Management®: Exceptional Leaders . . . Extraordinary Results® (IMEX®)
- Certified facilitator of DDI’s behavioural interviewing system, Targeted Selection® (TS®).